Roc San Cayetano Spot ID
Reliability: rarely breaks
Best: Swell E | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 26.4 °C
Roc San Cayetano in Catalunia is a fairly exposed point break. Offshore winds are from the north with some shelter here from east southeast winds. Windswells are much more typical than groudswells and the ideal wave direction is from the east. There is no point break. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. When it's working here, it can get crowded. Take care of rocks in the line up.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Catalunia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Roc San Cayetano
Town and city forecasts close to Roc San Cayetano:
- The closest passenger airport to Roc San Cayetano is Reus Airport (REU) in Spain, 26 km (16 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Roc San Cayetano is Barcelona Airport (BCN), also in Spain, 52 km (32 miles) away.
- Third is Seo De Urgel Airport (LEU) in Spain, 130 km (81 miles) away.
- Girona (Gerona) Airport (GRO) in Spain is 134 km (83 miles) away.
- Palma De Mallorca Airport (PMI), also in Spain is the fifth nearest airport to Roc San Cayetano and is 209 km (130 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Roc San Cayetano, Catalunia. Use the tab navigation above to view Roc San Cayetano sea temperature, Roc San Cayetano photographs, Roc San Cayetano detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Roc San Cayetano webcams, current wind from Catalunia live weather stations and Roc San Cayetano tide predictions. The Spain (Europe) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Europe) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Europe) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Roc San Cayetano.