Rinconsito Spot ID
Type: reef and point
Best: Swell SSW | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.7 °C
Rinconsito in Golfo de Panama is a quite exposed reef and point break that only works once in a while The best wind direction is from the northwest. Clean groundswells prevail and the ideal swell direction is from the south southwest. It very rarely gets crowded here. Submerged rocks are a hazard.
Overall Rinconsito Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in November
This image describes the combination of swells directed at Rinconsito through a typical... (show all text)
The graph shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions thr... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Rinconsito surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Gulf of Panama surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Rinconsito
Tide stations nearest to Rinconsito:
- Closest tide stationVeracruz32 mi
- Second closest tide stationBalboa40 mi
- Third closest tide stationSan Miguelito46 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPuerto Escondido49 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationCristobal58 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Rinconsito:
- Closest ski areaHuascaran (Peru)1229 mi
- Second closest ski areaCloudmont (United States)1822 mi
- Third closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)1845 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)1846 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)1850 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Rinconsito:
- Closest city locationLa Chorrera (Panama)27 mi
- Second closest city locationVista Alegre (Panama)33 mi
- Third closest city locationArraijan (Panama)35 mi
- Fourth closest city locationPanama (Panama)43 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSan Miguelito (Panama)46 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Rinconsito is Howard Afb Airport (HOW) in Panama, which is 57 km (35 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Rinconsito is Marcos A Gelabert International (Panama) Airport (PAC), also in Panama, 65 km (40 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Tocumen International (Panama City) Airport (PTY), also in Panama, 86 km (53 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Rinconsito, Gulf of Panama. Use the tab navigation above to view Rinconsito sea temperature, Rinconsito photographs, Rinconsito detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Rinconsito webcams, current wind from Gulf of Panama live weather stations and Rinconsito tide predictions. The Panama swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Panama and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Panama wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Rinconsito.