Redondo Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.1 °C
Redondo in Lima is an exposed reef/pier break that has very consistent waves and works all around the year. Works best in offshore winds from the east northeast. Groundswells more frequent than windswells and the best swell direction is from the southwest. Reef breaks provide lefts and rights. Good surf at all stages of the tide. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Beware of rocks, man-made danger (buoys etc...) and pollution.
Overall Redondo Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
This picture describes the combination of swells directed at Redondo through an average... (show all text)
The figure shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions ov... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Redondo surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Lima surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Redondo
Visitor Reviews of Redondo
Tide stations nearest to Redondo:
- Closest tide stationLima2 mi
- Second closest tide stationCallao9 mi
- Third closest tide stationSan Bartolo25 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationChilca35 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationChancay42 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Redondo:
- Closest ski areaHuascaran (Peru)211 mi
- Second closest ski areaChacaltaya (Bolivia)668 mi
- Third closest ski areaSki Arpa (Chile)1479 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaPortillo (Chile)1497 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaLos Penitentes (Argentina)1499 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Redondo:
- Closest city locationLima (Peru)2 mi
- Second closest city locationCallao (Peru)6 mi
- Third closest city locationChosica (Peru)26 mi
- Fourth closest city locationChancay (Peru)42 mi
- Fifth closest city locationHuaral (Peru)45 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Redondo is Jorge Chavez International (Lima) Airport (LIM) in Peru, which is 14 km (9 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Redondo is Pisco Airport (PIO), also in Peru, 201 km (125 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Redondo, Lima. Use the tab navigation above to view Redondo sea temperature, Redondo photographs, Redondo detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Redondo webcams, current wind from Lima live weather stations and Redondo tide predictions. The Peru swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Peru and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Peru wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Redondo.