Red Bluff Spot ID
Best: Swell SE | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.5 °C
Red Bluff on the East Coast is an exposed reef break that has consistent surf. Summer offers the favoured conditions for surfing. Offshore winds blow from the north. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the ideal swell direction is from the southeast. The left reef break is best, but there is a right reef too.. Best around high tide. Rarely crowded here. Beware of rocks and sharks.
Overall Red Bluff Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in November
The rose diagram illustrates the combination of swells directed at Red Bluff through a ... (show all text)
This picture describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Red Bluff surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to VIC - East Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Red Bluff
Visitor Reviews of Red Bluff
“Not very good”
fin from AUSTRALIA - 10 Mar 2010
Tide stations nearest to Red Bluff:
- Closest tide stationLakes Entrance6 mi
- Second closest tide stationBairnsdale25 mi
- Third closest tide stationGabo Island103 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPort Welshpool105 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationRabbit Island111 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Red Bluff:
- Closest ski areaDinner Plain (Australia)75 mi
- Second closest ski areaMount Hotham (Australia)80 mi
- Third closest ski areaFalls Creek (Australia)81 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaThredbo (Australia)95 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMt St Gwinear (Australia)96 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Red Bluff:
- Closest city locationWodonga (Australia)138 mi
- Second closest city locationAlbury (Australia)139 mi
- Third closest city locationCranbourne (Australia)152 mi
- Fourth closest city locationFrankston East (Australia)161 mi
- Fifth closest city locationMelbourne (Australia)170 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Red Bluff is Albury Airport (ABX) in Australia, which is 223 km (139 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Red Bluff is Melbourne Moorabbin Airport (MBW), also in Australia, 261 km (162 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Red Bluff, VIC - East Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Red Bluff sea temperature, Red Bluff photographs, Red Bluff detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Red Bluff webcams, current wind from VIC - East Coast live weather stations and Red Bluff tide predictions. The Australia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Australia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Australia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Red Bluff.