Ras Jaddi Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell S | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.5 °C
Ras Jaddi in West Makran is an exposed beach break that has quite consistent surf. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. Offshore winds blow from the northwest. Usually gets local windswells, but groundswells do happen and the best wave direction is from the south. The beach breaks favour lefts. Best around high tide. It very rarely gets crowded here. Watch out for rockssharks,sea snakes.
Overall Ras Jaddi Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
This picture shows the range of swells directed at Ras Jaddi through an average July. I... (show all text)
The figure illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Ras Jaddi surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Makran Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Ras Jaddi
Visitor Reviews of Ras Jaddi
Tide stations nearest to Ras Jaddi:
- Closest tide stationPasni4 mi
- Second closest tide stationOrmara71 mi
- Third closest tide stationGwadar74 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationJiwani111 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationGadani202 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Ras Jaddi:
- Closest ski areaSepidan Ski Resort (Iran (Islamic Republic of))788 mi
- Second closest ski areaPooladkaf Ski Resort (Iran (Islamic Republic of))792 mi
- Third closest ski areaMalam Jabba (Pakistan)863 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaGulmarg (India)894 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaKufri (India)921 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Ras Jaddi:
- Closest city locationPasni (Pakistan)4 mi
- Second closest city locationTurbat (Pakistan)62 mi
- Third closest city locationGwadar (Pakistan)74 mi
- Fourth closest city locationChah-Bahar (Iran)180 mi
- Fifth closest city locationIranshahr (Iran)222 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Ras Jaddi is Pasni Airport (PSI) in Pakistan, 19 km (12 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Ras Jaddi is Turbat International (Turbo) Airport (TRB) in Colombia, 98 km (61 miles) away.
- Third is Ormara Airport (ORW) in Pakistan, 109 km (68 miles) away.
- Gwadar Airport (GWD) in Pakistan is 118 km (73 miles) away.
- Panjgur Airport (PJG), also in Pakistan is the fifth nearest airport to Ras Jaddi and is 204 km (127 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Ras Jaddi, Makran Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Ras Jaddi sea temperature, Ras Jaddi photographs, Ras Jaddi detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Ras Jaddi webcams, current wind from Makran Coast live weather stations and Ras Jaddi tide predictions. The Pakistan swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Pakistan and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Pakistan wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Ras Jaddi.