Rancho Santini Spot ID
Best: Swell W | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.9 °C
Rancho Santini in Baja Norte is an exposed beach break that has consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Works best in offshore winds from the east. Clean groundswells prevail and the ideal swell direction is from the west. Waves at the beach are both lefts and rights. Sometimes crowded. Watch out for rocks.
For Primo Tapia, 1 km from Rancho Santini.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Tijuana International Airport, 34 km from Rancho Santini.
|moderate winds from the W|
Dry and partly cloudy
At San Clemente Basin Buoy, 67 miles from Rancho Santini.
|Data Age||5 hr||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||14||16||14||14|
Overall Rancho Santini Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
This image shows the combination of swells directed at Rancho Santini through an averag... (show all text)
The graph illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Rancho Santini surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Baja Norte surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Rancho Santini
Visitor Reviews of Rancho Santini
Tide stations nearest to Rancho Santini:
- Closest tide stationPrimo Tapia1 mi
- Second closest tide stationRosarito10 mi
- Third closest tide stationTijuana21 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationEl Sauzal27 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationChula Vista27 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Rancho Santini:
- Closest ski areaBig Bear Mountain (United States)138 mi
- Second closest ski areaSnow Valley (United States)138 mi
- Third closest ski areaSnow Summit (United States)139 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaBear Mountain (United States)144 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMt Baldy (United States)144 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Rancho Santini:
- Closest city locationRosarito (Mexico)10 mi
- Second closest city locationTijuana (Mexico)21 mi
- Third closest city locationChula Vista (United States)27 mi
- Fourth closest city locationImperial Beach (United States)27 mi
- Fifth closest city locationTecate (Mexico)29 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Rancho Santini is General Abelardo L Rodriguez International (Tijuana) Airport (TIJ) in Mexico, 35 km (22 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Rancho Santini is General Alberto L Salinas C International (Ensenada) Airport (ESE), also in Mexico, 57 km (35 miles) away.
- Third is North Island Nas (San Diego) Airport (NZY) in USA, 59 km (37 miles) away.
- San Diego International Lindbergh Fld Airport (SAN) in USA is 62 km (39 miles) away.
- Miramar Mcas Airport (NKX), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Rancho Santini and is 74 km (46 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Rancho Santini, Baja Norte. Use the tab navigation above to view Rancho Santini sea temperature, Rancho Santini photographs, Rancho Santini detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Rancho Santini webcams, current wind from Baja Norte live weather stations and Rancho Santini tide predictions. The Mexico swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Mexico and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Mexico wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Rancho Santini.