Quicombo Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 22.2 °C
Quicombo in Benguela is an exposed reef break. The best wind direction is from the east northeast. Groundswells are more common than windswells and the ideal swell direction is from the southwest.The break here is a left hand point. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Beware of .
Overall Quicombo Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This chart describes the variation of swells directed at Quicombo through an average Ju... (show all text)
This image shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Quicombo surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Benguela surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Quicombo
Tide stations nearest to Quicombo:
- Closest tide stationSumbe7 mi
- Second closest tide stationLobito72 mi
- Third closest tide stationBenguela91 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationLuanda180 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationN'zeto290 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Quicombo:
- Closest ski areaAfri-Ski (Lesotho)1546 mi
- Second closest ski areaMatroosberg (South Africa)1569 mi
- Third closest ski areaTiffindell (South Africa)1615 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaOukaimeden (Morocco)3274 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMichlifen (Morocco)3335 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Quicombo:
- Closest city locationSumbe7 mi
- Second closest city locationLobito75 mi
- Third closest city locationBenguela91 mi
- Fourth closest city locationN'dalatando158 mi
- Fifth closest city locationHuambo167 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Quicombo is Porto Amboim Airport (PBN) in Angola, which is 66 km (41 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Quicombo is Benguela Airport (BUG), also in Angola, 150 km (93 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Quicombo, Benguela. Use the tab navigation above to view Quicombo sea temperature, Quicombo photographs, Quicombo detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Quicombo webcams, current wind from Benguela live weather stations and Quicombo tide predictions. The Angola swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Angola and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Angola wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Quicombo.