Quicombo Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.6 °C
Quicombo in Benguela is an exposed reef break. Offshore winds blow from the east northeast. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the southwest.There is a left breaking point here. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Beware of .
Overall Quicombo Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
The rose diagram shows the range of swells directed at Quicombo through a typical July,... (show all text)
This picture illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Quicombo surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Benguela surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Quicombo
Visitor Reviews of Quicombo
Tide stations nearest to Quicombo:
- Closest tide stationSumbe7 mi
- Second closest tide stationLobito72 mi
- Third closest tide stationBenguela91 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationLuanda180 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationN'zeto290 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Quicombo:
- Closest ski areaAfri-Ski (Lesotho)1546 mi
- Second closest ski areaMatroosberg (South Africa)1569 mi
- Third closest ski areaTiffindell (South Africa)1615 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaOukaimeden (Morocco)3274 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMichlifen (Morocco)3335 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Quicombo:
- Closest city locationSumbe (Angola)7 mi
- Second closest city locationLobito (Angola)75 mi
- Third closest city locationBenguela (Angola)91 mi
- Fourth closest city locationN'dalatando (Angola)158 mi
- Fifth closest city locationHuambo (Angola)167 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Quicombo is Porto Amboim Airport (PBN) in Angola, which is 66 km (41 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Quicombo is Benguela Airport (BUG), also in Angola, 150 km (93 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Quicombo, Benguela. Use the tab navigation above to view Quicombo sea temperature, Quicombo photographs, Quicombo detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Quicombo webcams, current wind from Benguela live weather stations and Quicombo tide predictions. The Angola swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Angola and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Angola wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Quicombo.