Quicombo Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.0 °C
Quicombo in Benguela is an exposed reef break. The best wind direction is from the east northeast. Groundswells more frequent than windswells and the best swell direction is from the southwest.The waves is a point break that peels left. Rarely crowded here. Hazards include .
Overall Quicombo Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
This chart illustrates the variation of swells directed at Quicombo through an average ... (show all text)
This image describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Quicombo surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Benguela surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Quicombo
Tide stations nearest to Quicombo:
- Closest tide stationSumbe7 mi
- Second closest tide stationLobito72 mi
- Third closest tide stationBenguela91 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationLuanda180 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationN'zeto290 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Quicombo:
- Closest ski areaAfri-Ski (Lesotho)1546 mi
- Second closest ski areaMatroosberg (South Africa)1569 mi
- Third closest ski areaTiffindell (South Africa)1615 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaOukaimeden (Morocco)3274 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMichlifen (Morocco)3335 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Quicombo:
- Closest city locationSumbe (Angola)7 mi
- Second closest city locationLobito (Angola)75 mi
- Third closest city locationBenguela (Angola)91 mi
- Fourth closest city locationN'dalatando (Angola)158 mi
- Fifth closest city locationHuambo (Angola)167 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Quicombo is Porto Amboim Airport (PBN) in Angola, which is 66 km (41 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Quicombo is Benguela Airport (BUG), also in Angola, 150 km (93 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Quicombo, Benguela. Use the tab navigation above to view Quicombo sea temperature, Quicombo photographs, Quicombo detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Quicombo webcams, current wind from Benguela live weather stations and Quicombo tide predictions. The Angola swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Angola and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Angola wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Quicombo.