Querencia Spot ID
Best: Swell S | Wind WNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 13.3 °C
Querencia in Rio Grande Do Sul is an exposed beach/jetty break that has inconsistent surf. Autumn and winter are the best times of year for waves. Offshore winds blow from the west northwest. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the south. The beach break provides left and right handers. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Take care of wrecks, rips.
Overall Querencia Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This chart illustrates the variation of swells directed at Querencia through an average... (show all text)
This image describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Querencia surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Rio Grande Do Sul surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Querencia
Tide stations nearest to Querencia:
- Closest tide stationRio Grande13 mi
- Second closest tide stationSao Lourenco do Sul65 mi
- Third closest tide stationTapes121 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPalmares do Sul173 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationCidreira188 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Querencia:
- Closest ski areaVallecitos (Argentina)1003 mi
- Second closest ski areaLos Penitentes (Argentina)1026 mi
- Third closest ski areaLos Puquios (Argentina)1028 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaPortillo (Chile)1042 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaLas Lenas (Argentina)1044 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Querencia:
- Closest city locationRio Grande12 mi
- Second closest city locationPelotas37 mi
- Third closest city locationSao Lourenco do Sul65 mi
- Fourth closest city locationJaguarao69 mi
- Fifth closest city locationCamaqua101 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Querencia is Rio Grande Airport (RIG) in Brazil, which is 23 km (14 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Querencia is Pelotas Airport (PET), also in Brazil, 62 km (39 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Cerro Largo (Melo) Airport (MLZ) in Uruguay, 185 km (115 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Querencia, Rio Grande Do Sul. Use the tab navigation above to view Querencia sea temperature, Querencia photographs, Querencia detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Querencia webcams, current wind from Rio Grande Do Sul live weather stations and Querencia tide predictions. The Brazil swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Brazil and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Brazil wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Querencia.