Queen Street Spot ID
Best: Swell SE | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 7.8 °C
Queen Street in New Jersey is an exposed beach/Jetty break that has consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds blow from the north. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the southeast. Waves at the beach are mainly lefts. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Sometimes crowded. Hazards include rips and jellyfish.
Overall Queen Street Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
This picture illustrates the range of swells directed at Queen Street through a typical... (show all text)
The figure describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Queen Street surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to New Jersey surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Queen Street
Tide stations nearest to Queen Street:
- Closest tide station1 mi
- Second closest tide station1 mi
- Third closest tide station2 mi
- Fourth closest tide station3 mi
- Fifth closest tide station4 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Queen Street is Cape May Co (Wildwood) Airport (WWD) in USA, 9 km (6 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Queen Street is Millville Muni Airport (MIV), also in USA, 51 km (32 miles) away.
- Third is Dover Afb Airport (DOV) in USA, 52 km (32 miles) away.
- Atlantic City International Airport (ACY) in USA is 66 km (41 miles) away.
- Salisbury Ocean City Wicomico Rgnl Airport (SBY), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Queen Street and is 83 km (52 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Queen Street, New Jersey. Use the tab navigation above to view Queen Street sea temperature, Queen Street photographs, Queen Street detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Queen Street webcams, current wind from New Jersey live weather stations and Queen Street tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Queen Street.