Quebra Mar Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell S | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 21.6 °C
Quebra Mar in Sao Paulo is a sheltered beach/jetty break that has quite reliable surf. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds are from the northeast. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the south. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Often Crowded. Watch out for rips and pollution.
Overall Quebra Mar Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
This chart describes the range of swells directed at Quebra Mar through an average July... (show all text)
This image shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Quebra Mar surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to São Paulo surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Quebra Mar
Visitor Reviews of Quebra Mar
Tide stations nearest to Quebra Mar:
- Closest tide stationSantos2 mi
- Second closest tide stationPraia Grande4 mi
- Third closest tide stationCubatão7 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSao Vicente7 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationGuarujá8 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Quebra Mar:
- Closest ski areaChacaltaya (Bolivia)1503 mi
- Second closest ski areaVallecitos (Argentina)1535 mi
- Third closest ski areaLos Penitentes (Argentina)1549 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaLos Puquios (Argentina)1553 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaPortillo (Chile)1566 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Quebra Mar:
- Closest city locationPraia Grande (Brazil)4 mi
- Second closest city locationCubatao (Brazil)7 mi
- Third closest city locationSao Vicente (Brazil)7 mi
- Fourth closest city locationGuaruja (Brazil)8 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSantos (Brazil)9 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Quebra Mar is Santos Air Base Airport (SSZ) in Brazil, 9 km (6 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Quebra Mar is Congonhas (Sao Paulo) Airport (CGH), also in Brazil, 49 km (30 miles) away.
- Third is Guarulhos (Sao Paulo) Airport (GRU) in Brazil, 61 km (38 miles) away.
- Sao Jose Dos Campos Airport (SJK) in Brazil is 97 km (60 miles) away.
- Viracopos (Campinas) Airport (VCP), also in Brazil is the fifth nearest airport to Quebra Mar and is 134 km (83 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Quebra Mar, São Paulo. Use the tab navigation above to view Quebra Mar sea temperature, Quebra Mar photographs, Quebra Mar detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Quebra Mar webcams, current wind from São Paulo live weather stations and Quebra Mar tide predictions. The Brazil swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Brazil and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Brazil wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Quebra Mar.