Punta Santo Domingo Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(Baja Sur, Mexico)
Punta Santo Domingo Spot ID
Type: beach and reef
Best: Swell S | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 14.6 °C
Punta Santo Domingo in Baja Sur is an exposed beach and reef break that has unreliable waves. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. Works best in offshore winds from the north northeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the south.. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Beware of rips, sharks and isolation.
Overall Punta Santo Domingo Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
The figure illustrates the combination of swells directed at Punta Santo Domingo over a... (show all text)
This chart describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different direction... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Punta Santo Domingo surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Baja Sur surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Punta Santo Domingo
Visitor Reviews of Punta Santo Domingo
Tide stations nearest to Punta Santo Domingo:
- Closest tide stationBahia San Juanico14 mi
- Second closest tide stationBahia de Ballenas61 mi
- Third closest tide stationSanta Rosalia75 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationLoreto85 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSan Carlos112 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Punta Santo Domingo:
- Closest ski areaMt Lemmon Ski Valley (United States)439 mi
- Second closest ski areaSunrise Park Resort (United States)561 mi
- Third closest ski areaBig Bear Mountain (United States)600 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSnow Summit (United States)602 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaBear Mountain (United States)604 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Punta Santo Domingo:
- Closest city locationCiudad Constitucion (Mexico)109 mi
- Second closest city locationGuaymas (Mexico)157 mi
- Third closest city locationGuaymas (Mexico)160 mi
- Fourth closest city locationEmpalme (Mexico)162 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSan Juan de la Costa (Mexico)182 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Punta Santo Domingo is Loreto International Airport (LTO) in Mexico, which is 138 km (86 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Punta Santo Domingo is General Jose Maria Yanez International (Guaymas) Airport (GYM), also in Mexico, 253 km (157 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Punta Santo Domingo, Baja Sur. Use the tab navigation above to view Punta Santo Domingo sea temperature, Punta Santo Domingo photographs, Punta Santo Domingo detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Punta Santo Domingo webcams, current wind from Baja Sur live weather stations and Punta Santo Domingo tide predictions. The Mexico swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Mexico and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Mexico wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Punta Santo Domingo.