Punta Sabbioni Spot ID
Best: Swell SE | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.7 °C
Punta Sabbioni in Adriatic - Italy is an exposed sandbar break that only works when conditions are just right with no particular seasonal pattern. Works best in offshore winds from the northwest with some shelter here from southwest winds. The short fetch makes for windswells rather than groundswells and the best wave direction is from the southeast. Waves at the sandbar are both lefts and rights. Relatively few surfers here, even on good days. Be aware that the sea here is polluted.
For Venezia, Italy, 8 km from Punta Sabbioni.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Venezia/Venice Marco Polo Airport, 11 km from Punta Sabbioni.
|light winds from the NW|
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Adriatic surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Punta Sabbioni
Other Nearby Surf Breaks closest to Punta Sabbioni:(click location name for more details)
- Closest break15 mi
- Second closest break37 mi
- Third closest break60 mi
- Fourth closest break60 mi
- Fifth closest break62 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Punta Sabbioni is Venezia Tessera (Venice) Airport (VCE) in Italy, 11 km (7 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Punta Sabbioni is Treviso Airport (TSF), also in Italy, 31 km (19 miles) away.
- Third is Padova Airport (QPA) in Italy, 46 km (29 miles) away.
- Aviano Ab Airport (AVB) in Italy is 68 km (42 miles) away.
- Vicenza Airport (VIC), also in Italy is the fifth nearest airport to Punta Sabbioni and is 72 km (45 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Punta Sabbioni, Adriatic. Use the tab navigation above to view Punta Sabbioni sea temperature, Punta Sabbioni photographs, Punta Sabbioni detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Punta Sabbioni webcams, current wind from Adriatic live weather stations and Punta Sabbioni tide predictions. The Italy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Italy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Italy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Punta Sabbioni.