Punta Mango Spot ID
Best: Swell S | Wind NNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 29.7 °C
Punta Mango in Costa del Balsamo is an exposed point break that has dependable surf . Tends to receive distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the south. Rarely crowded here. Watch out for rocks.
Overall Punta Mango Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
The graph shows the combination of swells directed at Punta Mango through a typical Aug... (show all text)
The rose diagram illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different d... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Punta Mango surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Costa del Balsamo surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Punta Mango
Visitor Reviews of Punta Mango
“The low ratings of access and eating and drinking, camping, probably come from boaters from las Flores vacation dest. There is great pizza at rancho mango, 2 to 3 hundred yards up to punta mango road. But most boaters don't come ashore...camping will be on rise w new camp ground, watch for upgrades, soon, hostels air cond rooms are available... Contact me for more info...G”
Gary from UNITED STATES - 25 Apr 2015
Tide stations nearest to Punta Mango:
- Closest tide stationLa Union, El Salvador24 mi
- Second closest tide stationPuerto El Triunfo30 mi
- Third closest tide stationEl Realejo78 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationCorinto80 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationLa Libertad84 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Punta Mango:
- Closest ski areaCloudmont (United States)1496 mi
- Second closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)1538 mi
- Third closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)1542 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)1552 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCataloochee (United States)1579 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Punta Mango:
- Closest city locationSan-Miquel (El Salvador)21 mi
- Second closest city locationLa Union (El Salvador)22 mi
- Third closest city locationUsulutan (El Salvador)25 mi
- Fourth closest city locationZacatecoluca (El Salvador)55 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSan Vicente (El Salvador)56 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Punta Mango is El Salvador International (San Salvador) Airport (SAL) in El Salvador, which is 105 km (65 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Punta Mango is Toncontin International (Tegucigalpa) Airport (TGU) in Honduras, 140 km (87 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Punta Mango, Costa del Balsamo. Use the tab navigation above to view Punta Mango sea temperature, Punta Mango photographs, Punta Mango detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Punta Mango webcams, current wind from Costa del Balsamo live weather stations and Punta Mango tide predictions. The El Salvador swell maps link will open up the big picture showing El Salvador and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from El Salvador wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Punta Mango.