Punta Mango Spot ID
Best: Swell S | Wind NNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 31.7 °C
Punta Mango in Costa del Balsamo is an exposed point break that has dependable surf . Tends to receive distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the south. Rarely crowded here. Watch out for rocks.
Overall Punta Mango Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This image illustrates the range of swells directed at Punta Mango over a normal June, ... (show all text)
The graph describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Punta Mango surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Costa del Balsamo surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Punta Mango
Visitor Reviews of Punta Mango
“New owner of one year now, yes you can drive to Punta Mango, don't let that expensive resort steal all your money, come stay at the point no boat ride 10.00 less a/c can accommodate 12 people in two air conditioning. Nice rooms bring your food we have Everything else, surf is short walk to end of property, we can't get into Google cause we have no postal service, but we HAVE internet wifi as of today...we make it happen, from 25 a bed and less depending on how many per room, 6 people per room 100. Night yuo split, PayPal gladly accepted, email surfing2good@gmail for res. Or PayPal info see Facebook Damangohaus retreat, season June to October. Love to have you, Castle surfboards Honolulu, 808-753-6133”
Gary from UNITED STATES - 11 Apr 2016
Tide stations nearest to Punta Mango:
- Closest tide stationLa Union, El Salvador24 mi
- Second closest tide stationPuerto El Triunfo30 mi
- Third closest tide stationEl Realejo78 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationCorinto80 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationLa Libertad84 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Punta Mango:
- Closest ski areaCloudmont (United States)1496 mi
- Second closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)1538 mi
- Third closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)1542 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)1552 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCataloochee (United States)1579 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Punta Mango:
- Closest city locationSan-Miquel21 mi
- Second closest city locationLa Union22 mi
- Third closest city locationUsulutan25 mi
- Fourth closest city locationZacatecoluca55 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSan Vicente56 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Punta Mango is El Salvador International (San Salvador) Airport (SAL) in El Salvador, which is 105 km (65 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Punta Mango is Toncontin International (Tegucigalpa) Airport (TGU) in Honduras, 140 km (87 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Punta Mango, Costa del Balsamo. Use the tab navigation above to view Punta Mango sea temperature, Punta Mango photographs, Punta Mango detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Punta Mango webcams, current wind from Costa del Balsamo live weather stations and Punta Mango tide predictions. The El Salvador swell maps link will open up the big picture showing El Salvador and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from El Salvador wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Punta Mango.