Puerto Arrecife Spot ID
Photo credit: Antony Hernández
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell N | Wind S
Sea Temperature Today is: 29.0 °C
Puerto Arrecife in Caracas Area is an exposed point break that has fairly consistent surf. Winter is the favoured time of year for surfing here. Works best in offshore winds from the south. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the optimum swell angle is from the north. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Take care of rocks and urchins.
Overall Puerto Arrecife Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in December
This chart illustrates the range of swells directed at Puerto Arrecife through an avera... (show all text)
This image describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Puerto Arrecife surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Caracas surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Puerto Arrecife
Ski Resorts closest to Puerto Arrecife:
- The closest passenger airport to Puerto Arrecife is Simon Bolivar International (Caracas) Airport (CCS) in Venezuela, 46 km (29 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Puerto Arrecife is Arturo Michelena International (Valencia) Airport (VLN), also in Venezuela, 71 km (44 miles) away.
- Third is General Bartolome Salom International (Puerto Cabello) Airport (PBL) in Venezuela, 73 km (45 miles) away.
- Sub Teniente Nestor Arias (San Felipe) Airport (SFH) in Venezuela is 150 km (93 miles) away.
- Flamingo (Kralendijk) Airport (BON) in Antilles is the fifth nearest airport to Puerto Arrecife and is 200 km (124 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Puerto Arrecife, Caracas. Use the tab navigation above to view Puerto Arrecife sea temperature, Puerto Arrecife photographs, Puerto Arrecife detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Puerto Arrecife webcams, current wind from Caracas live weather stations and Puerto Arrecife tide predictions. The Venezuela swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Venezuela and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Venezuela wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Puerto Arrecife.