Praia do Quilombo Spot ID
Type: beach and reef
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SE | Wind WNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 21.0 °C
Praia do Quilombo in Santa Caterina is an exposed beach and reef break that has pretty consitent surf. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. Works best in offshore winds from the west northwest. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the southeast. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights together with both left and right hand reef breaks offshore.. It's sometimes crowded here. Take care of rocks in the line up.
Overall Praia do Quilombo Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in September
The figure shows the range of swells directed at Praia do Quilombo through an average S... (show all text)
This chart illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Praia do Quilombo surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Santa Catarina - Norte surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Praia do Quilombo
- The closest passenger airport to Praia do Quilombo is Navegantes Itajai Airport (NVT) in Brazil, 9 km (6 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Praia do Quilombo is Joinville Airport (JOI), also in Brazil, 68 km (42 miles) away.
- Third is Hercilio Luz (Florianopolis) Airport (FLN) in Brazil, 96 km (60 miles) away.
- Afonso Pena (Curitiba) Airport (CWB) in Brazil is 154 km (96 miles) away.
- Bacacheri (Curitiba) Airport (BFH), also in Brazil is the fifth nearest airport to Praia do Quilombo and is 169 km (105 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Praia do Quilombo, Santa Catarina - Norte. Use the tab navigation above to view Praia do Quilombo sea temperature, Praia do Quilombo photographs, Praia do Quilombo detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Praia do Quilombo webcams, current wind from Santa Catarina - Norte live weather stations and Praia do Quilombo tide predictions. The Brazil swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Brazil and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Brazil wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Praia do Quilombo.