Praia do Guriri Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell ESE | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 24.0 °C
Praia do Guriri in Espirito Santo is an exposed beach break that has fairly consistent surf. Winter is the optimum time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds blow from the west. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the east southeast. Waves at the beach break both left and right. Rarely crowded here. Take care of the strong rips here.
Overall Praia do Guriri Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
The figure shows the combination of swells directed at Praia do Guriri over a normal Ju... (show all text)
This chart illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Praia do Guriri surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Espírito Santo surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Praia do Guriri
Visitor Reviews of Praia do Guriri
Tide stations nearest to Praia do Guriri:
- Closest tide stationConceicao da Barra17 mi
- Second closest tide stationMucuri53 mi
- Third closest tide stationNova Vicosa70 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationBarra do Riacho71 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationCaravelas87 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Praia do Guriri:
- Closest ski areaChacaltaya (Bolivia)1875 mi
- Second closest ski areaVallecitos (Argentina)2083 mi
- Third closest ski areaLos Penitentes (Argentina)2096 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaLos Puquios (Argentina)2099 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaPortillo (Chile)2112 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Praia do Guriri:
- Closest city locationSao Mateus (Brazil)11 mi
- Second closest city locationLinhares (Brazil)42 mi
- Third closest city locationNova Venecia (Brazil)43 mi
- Fourth closest city locationMucuri (Brazil)53 mi
- Fifth closest city locationNova Vicosa (Brazil)70 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Praia do Guriri is Caravelas Airport (CRQ) in Brazil, which is 142 km (88 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Praia do Guriri is Goiabeiras (Vitoria) Airport (VIX), also in Brazil, 168 km (104 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Praia do Guriri, Espírito Santo. Use the tab navigation above to view Praia do Guriri sea temperature, Praia do Guriri photographs, Praia do Guriri detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Praia do Guriri webcams, current wind from Espírito Santo live weather stations and Praia do Guriri tide predictions. The Brazil swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Brazil and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Brazil wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Praia do Guriri.