Praia de Ubatuba Spot ID
Best: Swell E | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 17.8 °C
Praia de Ubatuba in Santa Caterina is an exposed beach break that has dependable surf. Winter is the favoured time of year for surfing here. Works best in offshore winds from the northwest. Groundswells more frequent than windswells and the best swell direction is from the east. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Best around low tide. Sometimes crowded. Take care of the strong rips here.
Overall Praia de Ubatuba Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
This picture illustrates the variation of swells directed at Praia de Ubatuba through a... (show all text)
The figure describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Praia de Ubatuba surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Santa Catarina - Norte surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Praia de Ubatuba
- The closest passenger airport to Praia de Ubatuba is Joinville Airport (JOI) in Brazil, 27 km (17 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Praia de Ubatuba is Navegantes Itajai Airport (NVT), also in Brazil, 76 km (47 miles) away.
- Third is Afonso Pena (Curitiba) Airport (CWB) in Brazil, 99 km (61 miles) away.
- Bacacheri (Curitiba) Airport (BFH) in Brazil is 113 km (70 miles) away.
- Hercilio Luz (Florianopolis) Airport (FLN), also in Brazil is the fifth nearest airport to Praia de Ubatuba and is 163 km (101 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Praia de Ubatuba, Santa Catarina - Norte. Use the tab navigation above to view Praia de Ubatuba sea temperature, Praia de Ubatuba photographs, Praia de Ubatuba detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Praia de Ubatuba webcams, current wind from Santa Catarina - Norte live weather stations and Praia de Ubatuba tide predictions. The Brazil swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Brazil and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Brazil wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Praia de Ubatuba.