Praia da Vagueira Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell WNW | Wind ESE
Sea Temperature Today is: 17.7 °C
Praia da Vagueira in Beirais a breakwater break that has reasonably consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds blow from the east southeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the west northwest. The breakwater breaks favour lefts. Rarely crowded here. Take care of rocks in the line up.
Overall Praia da Vagueira Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
The graph describes the combination of swells directed at Praia da Vagueira through a t... (show all text)
The rose diagram shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Praia da Vagueira surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Beira surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Praia da Vagueira
- The closest passenger airport to Praia da Vagueira is Porto Airport (OPO) in Acores, 77 km (48 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Praia da Vagueira is Vila Real Airport (VRL), also in Acores, 119 km (74 miles) away.
- Third is Vigo Airport (VGO) in Spain, 186 km (116 miles) away.
- Lisboa (Lisbon) Airport (LIS) in Portugal is 200 km (124 miles) away.
- Braganca Airport (BGC) in Acores is the fifth nearest airport to Praia da Vagueira and is 226 km (140 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Praia da Vagueira, Beira. Use the tab navigation above to view Praia da Vagueira sea temperature, Praia da Vagueira photographs, Praia da Vagueira detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Praia da Vagueira webcams, current wind from Beira live weather stations and Praia da Vagueira tide predictions. The Portugal swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Portugal and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Portugal wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Praia da Vagueira.