Portonovo (la Nave) Spot ID
Best: Swell ESE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 18.5 °C
Portonovo (la Nave) in Adriatic - Italy is an exposed point break that has unreliable waves. Winter is the optimum time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds blow from the southwest with some shelter here from west winds. Handles onshore winds better than most spots The location means that groundswells are unknown and the best wave direction is from the east southeast. No point break here. Best around low tide when the tide is falling. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Rocks are a hazard.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Adriatic surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Portonovo (la Nave)
- The closest passenger airport to Portonovo (la Nave) is Rimini Airport (RMI) in Italy, 94 km (58 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Portonovo (la Nave) is Perugia Airport (PEG), also in Italy, 102 km (63 miles) away.
- Third is Pescara Airport (PSR) in Italy, 134 km (83 miles) away.
- Forli Airport (FRL) in Italy is 142 km (88 miles) away.
- Pula Airport (PUY) in Croatia is the fifth nearest airport to Portonovo (la Nave) and is 150 km (93 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Portonovo (la Nave), Adriatic. Use the tab navigation above to view Portonovo (la Nave) sea temperature, Portonovo (la Nave) photographs, Portonovo (la Nave) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Portonovo (la Nave) webcams, current wind from Adriatic live weather stations and Portonovo (la Nave) tide predictions. The Italy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Italy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Italy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Portonovo (la Nave).