Port Saplaya Spot ID
Best: Swell ENE | Wind WNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 17.0 °C
Port Saplaya in Valencia is an exposed beach break that has inconsistent surf. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Offshore winds are from the west northwest with some shelter here from west southwest winds. Usually gets local windswells, but groundswells do happen and the ideal wave angle is from the east northeast. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Beware of .
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Valencia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Port Saplaya
- The closest passenger airport to Port Saplaya is Valencia Airport (VLC) in Spain, 14 km (9 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Port Saplaya is Alicante Airport (ALC), also in Spain, 138 km (86 miles) away.
- Third is Ibiza Airport (IBZ) in Spain, 162 km (101 miles) away.
- Murcia San Javier Airport (MJV) in Spain is 198 km (123 miles) away.
- Reus Airport (REU), also in Spain is the fifth nearest airport to Port Saplaya and is 221 km (137 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Port Saplaya, Valencia. Use the tab navigation above to view Port Saplaya sea temperature, Port Saplaya photographs, Port Saplaya detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Port Saplaya webcams, current wind from Valencia live weather stations and Port Saplaya tide predictions. The Spain (Europe) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Europe) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Europe) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Port Saplaya.