Port Mansfield Jetty Spot ID
Best: Swell ESE | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.6 °C
Port Mansfield Jetty in Texas is an exposed beach/Jetty break that has dependable surf Works best in offshore winds from the northwest. Waves more likely to be from local windswells than distant groundswells and the ideal wave direction is from the east southeast. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Relatively few surfers here, even on good days. Beware of rips, rocks, sharks and jellyfish.
At Port Mansfield Jetty (0 km).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At BUOY-PMNT2, 14 km from Port Mansfield Jetty.
At Corpus Christi Buoy, 45 miles from Port Mansfield Jetty.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||5||5||5||5|
Overall Port Mansfield Jetty Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This image describes the variation of swells directed at Port Mansfield Jetty through a... (show all text)
The graph shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different direction... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Port Mansfield Jetty surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Texas surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Port Mansfield Jetty
Tide stations nearest to Port Mansfield Jetty:
- Closest tide stationCoast Guard Station, South Padre Island35 mi
- Second closest tide stationQueen Isabella Causeway (east end)35 mi
- Third closest tide stationQueen Isabella Causeway (west end)36 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPadre Island (South)37 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationPort Isabel37 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Port Mansfield Jetty:
- Closest ski areaSki Apache681 mi
- Second closest ski areaSandia Peak805 mi
- Third closest ski areaSki Santa Fe809 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSipapu Ski and Summer Resort822 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaAngel Fire Resort825 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Port Mansfield Jetty:
- Closest city locationHarlingen37 mi
- Second closest city locationBrownsville48 mi
- Third closest city locationMatamoros (Mexico)50 mi
- Fourth closest city locationWeslaco53 mi
- Fifth closest city locationEdinburg58 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Port Mansfield Jetty is Valley International (Harlingen) Airport (HRL) in USA, 54 km (34 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Port Mansfield Jetty is Brownsville South Padre Island International Airport (BRO), also in USA, 77 km (48 miles) away.
- Third is General Servando Canales International (Matamoros) Airport (MAM) in Mexico, 94 km (58 miles) away.
- Mc Allen Miller International (Mcallen) Airport (MFE) in USA is 106 km (66 miles) away.
- General Lucio Blanco International (Reynosa) Airport (REX) in Mexico is the fifth nearest airport to Port Mansfield Jetty and is 114 km (71 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Port Mansfield Jetty, Texas. Use the tab navigation above to view Port Mansfield Jetty sea temperature, Port Mansfield Jetty photographs, Port Mansfield Jetty detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Port Mansfield Jetty webcams, current wind from Texas live weather stations and Port Mansfield Jetty tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Port Mansfield Jetty.