Port Eynon Point Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 12.4 °C
Port Eynon Point on Gower is a fairly exposed reef break that does not work very often. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Offshore winds blow from the northwest. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the southwest. There is no beach break and there is a right hand reef break as well.. Best around low tide. Often Crowded. Beware of rips and rocks.
Overall Port Eynon Point Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in November
The graph illustrates the range of swells directed at Port Eynon Point over a normal No... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Port Eynon Point surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Wales - Gower surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Port Eynon Point
Tide stations nearest to Port Eynon Point:
- Closest tide stationLlanelli10 mi
- Second closest tide stationMumbles11 mi
- Third closest tide stationBurry Port11 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSwansea14 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationBriton Ferry18 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Port Eynon Point:
- Closest ski areaAnother World Ski and Snowboard Centre (United Kingdom)183 mi
- Second closest ski areaRaise (United Kingdom)214 mi
- Third closest ski areaHarwood Common (United Kingdom)234 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaWeardale Ski Club (United Kingdom)234 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaYad Moss (United Kingdom)234 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Port Eynon Point:
- Closest city locationLlanelli (United Kingdom)10 mi
- Second closest city locationSwansea (United Kingdom)12 mi
- Third closest city locationBriton Ferry (United Kingdom)18 mi
- Fourth closest city locationNeath (United Kingdom)19 mi
- Fifth closest city locationCoity (United Kingdom)28 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Port Eynon Point is Swansea Airport (SWS) in Wales, 12 km (7 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Port Eynon Point is Cardiff Airport (CWL), also in Wales, 62 km (39 miles) away.
- Third is Bristol Airport (BRS) in England, 105 km (65 miles) away.
- Exeter Airport (EXT) in England is 105 km (65 miles) away.
- Bristol Filton Airport (FZO), also in England is the fifth nearest airport to Port Eynon Point and is 112 km (70 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Port Eynon Point, Wales - Gower. Use the tab navigation above to view Port Eynon Point sea temperature, Port Eynon Point photographs, Port Eynon Point detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Port Eynon Point webcams, current wind from Wales - Gower live weather stations and Port Eynon Point tide predictions. The United Kingdom swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United Kingdom and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United Kingdom wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Port Eynon Point.