Port Eynon Bay Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 14.6 °C
Port Eynon Bay on Gower is a fairly exposed beach break that only works when conditions are just right. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Offshore winds are from the northwest. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the southwest. Waves at the beach are both lefts and rights. Best around low tide. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up.
Overall Port Eynon Bay Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This image illustrates the range of swells directed at Port Eynon Bay through an averag... (show all text)
The graph describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Port Eynon Bay surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Wales - Gower surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Port Eynon Bay
Tide stations nearest to Port Eynon Bay:
- Closest tide stationLlanelli9 mi
- Second closest tide stationBurry Port10 mi
- Third closest tide stationMumbles11 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSwansea13 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationBriton Ferry18 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Port Eynon Bay:
- Closest ski areaAnother World Ski and Snowboard Centre182 mi
- Second closest ski areaRaise213 mi
- Third closest ski areaWeardale Ski Club233 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaHarwood Common234 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaYad Moss234 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Port Eynon Bay:
- Closest city locationLlanelli9 mi
- Second closest city locationSwansea12 mi
- Third closest city locationBriton Ferry18 mi
- Fourth closest city locationNeath19 mi
- Fifth closest city locationCoity28 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Port Eynon Bay is Swansea Airport (SWS) in Wales, 12 km (7 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Port Eynon Bay is Cardiff Airport (CWL), also in Wales, 62 km (39 miles) away.
- Third is Bristol Airport (BRS) in England, 104 km (65 miles) away.
- Exeter Airport (EXT) in England is 106 km (66 miles) away.
- Bristol Filton Airport (FZO), also in England is the fifth nearest airport to Port Eynon Bay and is 112 km (70 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Port Eynon Bay, Wales - Gower. Use the tab navigation above to view Port Eynon Bay sea temperature, Port Eynon Bay photographs, Port Eynon Bay detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Port Eynon Bay webcams, current wind from Wales - Gower live weather stations and Port Eynon Bay tide predictions. The United Kingdom swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United Kingdom and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United Kingdom wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Port Eynon Bay.