Poro Point Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind ESE
Sea Temperature Today is: 31.1 °C
Poro Point in NW Luzon is an exposed reef break that has inconsistent surf. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. Ideal winds are from the east southeast. Usually gets local windswells, but groundswells do happen and the best wave direction is from the southwest. A reef breaks right. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Take care of rocks in the line up.
Overall Poro Point Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The rose diagram shows the combination of swells directed at Poro Point through a typic... (show all text)
This picture illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different direc... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Poro Point surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to West Luzon surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Poro Point
Visitor Reviews of Poro Point
Tide stations nearest to Poro Point:
- Closest tide stationSan Fernando1 mi
- Second closest tide stationBauang6 mi
- Third closest tide stationPayocpoc Sur9 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationAringay16 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationRimos20 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Poro Point:
- Closest ski areaGokase Highland (Japan)1295 mi
- Second closest ski areaTenzan Ski Resort (Japan)1310 mi
- Third closest ski areaAsosan (Japan)1311 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaKujyu (Japan)1327 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaEden Valley Resort (South Korea)1407 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Poro Point:
- Closest city locationSan Fernando (Philippines)2 mi
- Second closest city locationAringay (Philippines)16 mi
- Third closest city locationBaguio (Philippines)22 mi
- Fourth closest city locationLa Trinidad (Philippines)23 mi
- Fifth closest city locationTagudin (Philippines)25 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Poro Point is Baguio Airport (BAG) in Philippines, which is 44 km (27 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Poro Point is Ninoy Aquino International (Manila) Airport (MNL), also in Philippines, 246 km (153 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Poro Point, West Luzon. Use the tab navigation above to view Poro Point sea temperature, Poro Point photographs, Poro Point detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Poro Point webcams, current wind from West Luzon live weather stations and Poro Point tide predictions. The Philippines swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Philippines and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Philippines wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Poro Point.