Point Plomer Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(Port Macquarie, Australia)
Point Plomer Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SSE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 23.5 °C
Point Plomer in Port Macquarie is a fairly exposed point break that has quite reliable surf. Autumn and winter are the favoured times of year for waves. Offshore winds are from the southwest with some shelter here from south winds. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the ideal swell direction is from the south southeast. Relatively few surfers here, even on good days. Watch out for rocks.
Overall Point Plomer Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
This chart shows the range of swells directed at Point Plomer over a normal May. It is ... (show all text)
This image illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Point Plomer surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to NSW - Port Macquarie surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Point Plomer
Visitor Reviews of Point Plomer
Tide stations nearest to Point Plomer:
- Closest tide stationNorth Shore7 mi
- Second closest tide stationPort Macquarie9 mi
- Third closest tide stationCamden Haven24 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSouth West Rocks29 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationCrowdy Head39 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Point Plomer:
- Closest ski areaSelwyn Snowfields (Australia)411 mi
- Second closest ski areaPerisher (Australia)439 mi
- Third closest ski areaCharlotte Pass (Australia)443 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaThredbo (Australia)447 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaFalls Creek (Australia)504 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Point Plomer:
- Closest city locationNorth Shore (Australia)7 mi
- Second closest city locationPort Macquarie (Australia)9 mi
- Third closest city locationCoffs Harbour (Australia)70 mi
- Fourth closest city locationPort Stephens (Australia)109 mi
- Fifth closest city locationTamworth (Australia)122 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Point Plomer is Coffs Harbour (Coff's Harbour) Airport (CFS) in Australia, which is 111 km (69 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Point Plomer is Tamworth Airport (TMW), also in Australia, 204 km (127 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Point Plomer, NSW - Port Macquarie. Use the tab navigation above to view Point Plomer sea temperature, Point Plomer photographs, Point Plomer detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Point Plomer webcams, current wind from NSW - Port Macquarie live weather stations and Point Plomer tide predictions. The Australia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Australia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Australia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Point Plomer.