Point Dume Little Dume Spot ID
Best: Swell S | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.1 °C
Point Dume Little Dume in Los Angeles Countyis a point break that does not work very often with no particular seasonal pattern. Works best in offshore winds from the northeast. Clean groundswells prevail and the ideal swell angle is from the south. Often Crowded. Beware of - Urchins - Rips / undertow - Rocks - Private beach - Localism.
Overall Point Dume Little Dume Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
This chart shows the combination of swells directed at Point Dume Little Dume through a... (show all text)
This image illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Point Dume Little Dume surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - LA County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Point Dume Little Dume
- The closest passenger airport to Point Dume Little Dume is Point Mugu Nas Airport (NTD) in USA, 33 km (20 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Point Dume Little Dume is Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), also in USA, 36 km (22 miles) away.
- Third is Jack Northrop Fld Hawthorne Muni Airport (HHR) in USA, 43 km (27 miles) away.
- Burbank Glendale Pasadena Airport (BUR) in USA is 45 km (28 miles) away.
- Long Beach Airport (LGB), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Point Dume Little Dume and is 63 km (39 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Point Dume Little Dume, CAL - LA County. Use the tab navigation above to view Point Dume Little Dume sea temperature, Point Dume Little Dume photographs, Point Dume Little Dume detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Point Dume Little Dume webcams, current wind from CAL - LA County live weather stations and Point Dume Little Dume tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Point Dume Little Dume.