Pleasure Point-Second Peak Spot ID
Best: Swell SSW | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 13.7 °C
Pleasure Point-Second Peak in Santa Cruz is a reasonably exposed reef break that does not work very often with no particular seasonal pattern. Offshore winds blow from the northwest. Groundswells more frequent than windswells and the best swell direction is from the southwest. There is a right hand reef break. Best around low tide. Often Crowded. Take care of sharks ,rocks and rips.
For Live Oak, 3 km from Pleasure Point-Second Peak.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Santa Cruz, 0 km from Pleasure Point-Second Peak.
At Monterey Buoy, 27 miles from Pleasure Point-Second Peak.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||17||9||17||16|
Overall Pleasure Point-Second Peak Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in November
This image illustrates the variation of swells directed at Pleasure Point-Second Peak t... (show all text)
The graph describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different direc... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Pleasure Point-Second Peak surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - Santa Cruz surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Pleasure Point-Second Peak
Other Nearby Surf Breaks closest to Pleasure Point-Second Peak:(click location name for more details)
- Closest break0 mi
- Second closest break0 mi
- Third closest break0 mi
- Fourth closest break1 mi
- Fifth closest break1 mi
Tide stations nearest to Pleasure Point-Second Peak:
- Closest tide stationLive Oak2 mi
- Second closest tide stationSanta Cruz3 mi
- Third closest tide stationAptos4 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationRio Del Mar4 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationElkhorn Slough railroad bridge14 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Pleasure Point-Second Peak:
- Closest ski areaBadger Pass Ski Area (United States)135 mi
- Second closest ski areaDodge Ridge (United States)139 mi
- Third closest ski areaBear Valley (United States)149 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaChina Peak Mountain Resort (United States)156 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaKirkwood (United States)158 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Pleasure Point-Second Peak:
- Closest city locationSanta Cruz (United States)4 mi
- Second closest city locationWatsonville (United States)12 mi
- Third closest city locationLos Gatos (United States)18 mi
- Fourth closest city locationMorgan Hill (United States)21 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSaratoga (United States)21 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Pleasure Point-Second Peak is Norman Y Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC) in USA, 45 km (28 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Pleasure Point-Second Peak is Moffett Federal Afld (Mountain View) Airport (NUQ), also in USA, 51 km (32 miles) away.
- Third is San Francisco International Airport (SFO) in USA, 82 km (51 miles) away.
- Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (OAK) in USA is 87 km (54 miles) away.
- Modesto City Co Harry Sham Airport (MOD), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Pleasure Point-Second Peak and is 116 km (72 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Pleasure Point-Second Peak, CAL - Santa Cruz. Use the tab navigation above to view Pleasure Point-Second Peak sea temperature, Pleasure Point-Second Peak photographs, Pleasure Point-Second Peak detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Pleasure Point-Second Peak webcams, current wind from CAL - Santa Cruz live weather stations and Pleasure Point-Second Peak tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Pleasure Point-Second Peak.