Playa de San Miguel de Reinante Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
Playa de San Miguel de Reinante Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NW | Wind S
Sea Temperature Today is: 17.0 °C
Playa de San Miguel de Reinante in Galicia is an exposed beach break that has fairly consistent surf. The best time of year for waves is autumn. Offshore winds are from the south. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the optimum swell angle is from the northwest. The beach break provides left and right handers. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded.
For Foz, 3 km from Playa de San Miguel de Reinante.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Mondonedo, 14 km from Playa de San Miguel de Reinante.
|light winds from the NNE|
Overall Playa de San Miguel de Reinante Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
The graph illustrates the combination of swells directed at Playa de San Miguel de Rein... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different dir... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Playa de San Miguel de Reinante surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Galicia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Playa de San Miguel de Reinante
Visitor Reviews of Playa de San Miguel de Reinante
Tide stations nearest to Playa de San Miguel de Reinante:
- Closest tide stationFoz2 mi
- Second closest tide stationRibadeo8 mi
- Third closest tide stationBurela de Cabo11 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationVivero21 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationNavia25 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Playa de San Miguel de Reinante:
- Closest ski areaLeitariegos (Spain)61 mi
- Second closest ski areaValgrande-Pajares (Spain)83 mi
- Third closest ski areaManzaneda (Spain)90 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaFuentes de Invierno (Spain)98 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSan-Isidro (Spain)98 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Playa de San Miguel de Reinante:
- Closest city locationLugo (Spain)43 mi
- Second closest city locationNaron (Spain)47 mi
- Third closest city locationEl Ferrol (Spain)52 mi
- Fourth closest city locationOleiros (Spain)58 mi
- Fifth closest city locationCulleredo (Spain)62 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Playa de San Miguel de Reinante is Asturias (Aviles) Airport (OVD) in Spain, 95 km (59 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Playa de San Miguel de Reinante is A Coruna (La Coruna) Airport (LCG), also in Spain, 99 km (61 miles) away.
- Third is Santiago Airport (SCQ) in Spain, 123 km (76 miles) away.
- Vigo Airport (VGO) in Spain is 188 km (117 miles) away.
- Braganca Airport (BGC) in Acores is the fifth nearest airport to Playa de San Miguel de Reinante and is 193 km (120 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Playa de San Miguel de Reinante, Galicia. Use the tab navigation above to view Playa de San Miguel de Reinante sea temperature, Playa de San Miguel de Reinante photographs, Playa de San Miguel de Reinante detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Playa de San Miguel de Reinante webcams, current wind from Galicia live weather stations and Playa de San Miguel de Reinante tide predictions. The Spain (Europe) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Europe) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Europe) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Playa de San Miguel de Reinante.