Playa de Premia Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell E | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.1 °C
Playa de Premia in Catalunia is a sheltered beach break that has reasonably consistent surf. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. The best wind direction is from the northwest. Waves can be ok even in light onshore winds There is too little fetch for groundswells to form and the ideal wave direction is from the east. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It's sometimes crowded here. Take care of the strong rips here.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Catalunia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Playa de Premia
Town and city forecasts close to Playa de Premia:
- The closest passenger airport to Playa de Premia is Barcelona Airport (BCN) in Spain, 22 km (14 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Playa de Premia is Girona (Gerona) Airport (GRO), also in Spain, 66 km (41 miles) away.
- Third is Reus Airport (REU) in Spain, 97 km (60 miles) away.
- Seo De Urgel Airport (LEU) in Spain is 121 km (75 miles) away.
- Rivesaltes (Perpignan) Airport (PGF) in France is the fifth nearest airport to Playa de Premia and is 153 km (95 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Playa de Premia, Catalunia. Use the tab navigation above to view Playa de Premia sea temperature, Playa de Premia photographs, Playa de Premia detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Playa de Premia webcams, current wind from Catalunia live weather stations and Playa de Premia tide predictions. The Spain (Europe) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Europe) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Europe) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Playa de Premia.