Playa de Cadavedo Spot ID
Best: Swell NW | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 13.6 °C
Playa de Cadavedo in Asturias is a fairly exposed reef break that only works when conditions are just right. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. The best wind direction is from the southeast with some shelter here from southwest winds. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the northwest. The beach breaks peel to the right. Best around low tide. Rarely crowded here. Rocks are a hazard.
Overall Playa de Cadavedo Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in January
The graph describes the range of swells directed at Playa de Cadavedo over a normal Jan... (show all text)
The rose diagram shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Playa de Cadavedo surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Asturias surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Playa de Cadavedo
- The closest passenger airport to Playa de Cadavedo is Asturias (Aviles) Airport (OVD) in Spain, 31 km (19 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Playa de Cadavedo is A Coruna (La Coruna) Airport (LCG), also in Spain, 161 km (100 miles) away.
- Third is Santiago Airport (SCQ) in Spain, 178 km (111 miles) away.
- Braganca Airport (BGC) in Acores is 189 km (117 miles) away.
- Santander Airport (SDR) in Spain is the fifth nearest airport to Playa de Cadavedo and is 210 km (130 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Playa de Cadavedo, Asturias. Use the tab navigation above to view Playa de Cadavedo sea temperature, Playa de Cadavedo photographs, Playa de Cadavedo detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Playa de Cadavedo webcams, current wind from Asturias live weather stations and Playa de Cadavedo tide predictions. The Spain (Europe) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Europe) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Europe) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Playa de Cadavedo.