Playa de Aizkorri Spot ID
Best: Swell NW | Wind SSW
Sea Temperature Today is: 12.4 °C
Playa de Aizkorri in Pais Vasco is an exposed point break that does not work very often with no particular seasonal pattern. Offshore winds are from the south southwest. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the best swell direction is from the northwest.The break here is a left hand point. It very rarely gets crowded here. Rocks are a hazard.
Overall Playa de Aizkorri Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
The figure illustrates the combination of swells directed at Playa de Aizkorri through ... (show all text)
This chart describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different direction... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Playa de Aizkorri surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Pais Vasco surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Playa de Aizkorri
- The closest passenger airport to Playa de Aizkorri is Bilbao Airport (BIO) in Spain, 12 km (7 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Playa de Aizkorri is Vitoria Airport (VIT), also in Spain, 60 km (37 miles) away.
- Third is Santander Airport (SDR) in Spain, 66 km (41 miles) away.
- San Sebastian Airport (EAS) in Spain is 98 km (61 miles) away.
- Anglet (Biarritz-bayonne) Airport (BIQ) in France is the fifth nearest airport to Playa de Aizkorri and is 120 km (75 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Playa de Aizkorri, Pais Vasco. Use the tab navigation above to view Playa de Aizkorri sea temperature, Playa de Aizkorri photographs, Playa de Aizkorri detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Playa de Aizkorri webcams, current wind from Pais Vasco live weather stations and Playa de Aizkorri tide predictions. The Spain (Europe) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Europe) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Europe) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Playa de Aizkorri.