Playa Venao Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell S | Wind NNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 29.3 °C
Playa Venao in Pedasi and Vicinity is an exposed beach break that has very consistent surf . Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the south. Waves at the beach break both left and right. Best around mid tide when the tide is falling. A popular wave that can get growded. Dangerous rips are a hazard of surfing here.
Overall Playa Venao Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
This chart illustrates the range of swells directed at Playa Venao through an average J... (show all text)
This image describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Playa Venao surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Gulf of Panama surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Playa Venao
Visitor Reviews of Playa Venao
Tide stations nearest to Playa Venao:
- Closest tide stationVeracruz103 mi
- Second closest tide stationBalboa110 mi
- Third closest tide stationSan Miguelito116 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPuerto Escondido121 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationCristobal132 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Playa Venao:
- Closest ski areaHuascaran (Peru)1158 mi
- Second closest ski areaChacaltaya (Bolivia)1845 mi
- Third closest ski areaCloudmont (United States)1893 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)1916 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)1918 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Playa Venao:
- Closest city locationChitre (Panama)44 mi
- Second closest city locationSantiago de Veraguas (Panama)78 mi
- Third closest city locationLa Chorrera (Panama)101 mi
- Fourth closest city locationVista Alegre (Panama)106 mi
- Fifth closest city locationArraijan (Panama)108 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Playa Venao is Howard Afb Airport (HOW) in Panama, which is 171 km (106 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Playa Venao is Marcos A Gelabert International (Panama) Airport (PAC), also in Panama, 178 km (111 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Tocumen International (Panama City) Airport (PTY), also in Panama, 195 km (121 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Playa Venao, Gulf of Panama. Use the tab navigation above to view Playa Venao sea temperature, Playa Venao photographs, Playa Venao detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Playa Venao webcams, current wind from Gulf of Panama live weather stations and Playa Venao tide predictions. The Panama swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Panama and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Panama wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Playa Venao.