Moraira - Platja de l'Ampolla Spot ID
Type: beach and reef
Best: Swell SE | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 18.0 °C
Moraira - Platja de l'Ampolla in Valencia is an exposed beach and reef break that has inconsistent surf. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Offshore winds are from the northwest. Windswells are much more common than groundswells and the best wave direction is from the southeast. The beach break provides left and right handers. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It very rarely gets crowded here. Submerged rocks are a hazard.
For Calp, 9 km from Moraira - Platja de l'Ampolla.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Teulada, 7 km from Moraira - Platja de l'Ampolla.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Valencia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Moraira - Platja de l'Ampolla
- The closest passenger airport to Platja de l'Ampolla (Moraira) is Alicante Airport (ALC) in Spain, 75 km (47 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Platja de l'Ampolla (Moraira) is Valencia Airport (VLC), also in Spain, 104 km (65 miles) away.
- Third is Ibiza Airport (IBZ) in Spain, 110 km (68 miles) away.
- Murcia San Javier Airport (MJV) in Spain is 131 km (81 miles) away.
- Palma De Mallorca Airport (PMI), also in Spain is the fifth nearest airport to Platja de l'Ampolla (Moraira) and is 244 km (152 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Moraira - Platja de l'Ampolla, Valencia. Use the tab navigation above to view Moraira - Platja de l'Ampolla sea temperature, Moraira - Platja de l'Ampolla photographs, Moraira - Platja de l'Ampolla detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Moraira - Platja de l'Ampolla webcams, current wind from Valencia live weather stations and Moraira - Platja de l'Ampolla tide predictions. The Spain (Europe) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Europe) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Europe) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Moraira - Platja de l'Ampolla.