Plage des Nations Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 26.4 °C
Plage des Nations in Tanger to Rabat is an exposed beach break that has fairly consistent surf. Summer offers the optimum conditions for surfing. Offshore winds blow from the east. Groundswells are more common than windswells and the best swell direction is from the northwest. The beach break favours right handers. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Take care of the strong rips here.
Overall Plage des Nations Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
This picture describes the range of swells directed at Plage des Nations over a normal ... (show all text)
The figure shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Plage des Nations surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Tangier to Rabat surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Plage des Nations
Visitor Reviews of Plage des Nations
Tide stations nearest to Plage des Nations:
- Closest tide stationRabat8 mi
- Second closest tide stationKénitra14 mi
- Third closest tide stationSkhirat29 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationCasablanca65 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationLarache78 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Plage des Nations:
- Closest ski areaMichlifen (Morocco)106 mi
- Second closest ski areaOukaimeden (Morocco)217 mi
- Third closest ski areaSierra Nevada (Spain)276 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSierra de Bejar-La Covatilla (Spain)431 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSerra da Estrela (Portugal)432 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Plage des Nations:
- Closest city locationSale (Morocco)11 mi
- Second closest city locationRabat (Morocco)12 mi
- Third closest city locationKenitra (Morocco)14 mi
- Fourth closest city locationSidi Yahia el Gharb (Morocco)25 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSkhirat (Morocco)29 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Plage des Nations is Sale (Rabat) Airport (RBA) in Morocco, 14 km (9 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Plage des Nations is Kenitra (Kentira) Airport (NNA), also in Morocco, 18 km (11 miles) away.
- Third is Anfa (Casablanca) Airport (CAS) in Morocco, 111 km (69 miles) away.
- Bassatine (Meknes) Airport (MEK) in Morocco is 116 km (72 miles) away.
- Mohammed V (Casablanca) Airport (CMN), also in Morocco is the fifth nearest airport to Plage des Nations and is 121 km (75 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Plage des Nations, Tangier to Rabat. Use the tab navigation above to view Plage des Nations sea temperature, Plage des Nations photographs, Plage des Nations detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Plage des Nations webcams, current wind from Tangier to Rabat live weather stations and Plage des Nations tide predictions. The Morocco swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Morocco and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Morocco wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Plage des Nations.