Plage des Nations Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.5 °C
Plage des Nations in Tanger to Rabat is an exposed beach break that has fairly consistent surf. Summer offers the optimum conditions for surfing. Offshore winds blow from the east. Groundswells are more common than windswells and the best swell direction is from the northwest. The beach break favours right handers. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Take care of the strong rips here.
Overall Plage des Nations Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in October
This image shows the range of swells directed at Plage des Nations through a typical Oc... (show all text)
The graph illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different direc... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Plage des Nations surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Tangier to Rabat surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Plage des Nations
- The closest passenger airport to Plage des Nations is Sale (Rabat) Airport (RBA) in Morocco, 14 km (9 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Plage des Nations is Kenitra (Kentira) Airport (NNA), also in Morocco, 18 km (11 miles) away.
- Third is Anfa (Casablanca) Airport (CAS) in Morocco, 111 km (69 miles) away.
- Bassatine (Meknes) Airport (MEK) in Morocco is 116 km (72 miles) away.
- Mohammed V (Casablanca) Airport (CMN), also in Morocco is the fifth nearest airport to Plage des Nations and is 121 km (75 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Plage des Nations, Tangier to Rabat. Use the tab navigation above to view Plage des Nations sea temperature, Plage des Nations photographs, Plage des Nations detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Plage des Nations webcams, current wind from Tangier to Rabat live weather stations and Plage des Nations tide predictions. The Morocco swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Morocco and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Morocco wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Plage des Nations.