Plage Valentin Spot ID
Type: beach and reef
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 10.5 °C
Plage Valentin in Loire Atlantiqueis a beach and reef break that has quite reliable surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Offshore winds blow from the northeast. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the best swell direction is from the southwest. The beach breaks peel to the left. It very rarely gets crowded here. Take care of rocks in the line up.
Overall Plage Valentin Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in December
The rose diagram illustrates the combination of swells directed at Plage Valentin over ... (show all text)
This picture describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Plage Valentin surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Loire Atlantique surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Plage Valentin
- The closest passenger airport to Plage Valentin is Montoir (St.-nazaire) Airport (SNR) in France, 26 km (16 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Plage Valentin is Meucon (Vannes) Airport (VNE), also in France, 52 km (32 miles) away.
- Third is Nantes Atlantique Airport (NTE) in France, 68 km (42 miles) away.
- Lann Bihoue (Lorient) Airport (LRT) in France is 89 km (55 miles) away.
- St Jacques (Rennes) Airport (RNS), also in France is the fifth nearest airport to Plage Valentin and is 105 km (65 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Plage Valentin, Loire Atlantique. Use the tab navigation above to view Plage Valentin sea temperature, Plage Valentin photographs, Plage Valentin detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Plage Valentin webcams, current wind from Loire Atlantique live weather stations and Plage Valentin tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Plage Valentin.