Pishukan Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell S | Wind NNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.6 °C
Pishukan in West Makran is a sheltered point break that has quite consistent surf. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. The best wind direction is from the north northwest. Most of the surf comes fis in the form of windswells and the best wave direction is from the south. Best around high tide. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Beware of sharks,sea snakes.
Overall Pishukan Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in September
The graph illustrates the range of swells directed at Pishukan through a typical Septem... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Pishukan surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Makran Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Pishukan
Ski Resorts closest to Pishukan:
- The closest passenger airport to Pishukan is Gwadar Airport (GWD) in Pakistan, 29 km (18 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Pishukan is Pasni Airport (PSI), also in Pakistan, 128 km (80 miles) away.
- Third is Turbat International (Turbo) Airport (TRB) in Colombia, 136 km (84 miles) away.
- Chah Bahar Airport (ZBR) in Iran is 174 km (108 miles) away.
- Ormara Airport (ORW) in Pakistan is the fifth nearest airport to Pishukan and is 253 km (157 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Pishukan, Makran Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Pishukan sea temperature, Pishukan photographs, Pishukan detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Pishukan webcams, current wind from Makran Coast live weather stations and Pishukan tide predictions. The Pakistan swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Pakistan and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Pakistan wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Pishukan.