Piscinas Spot ID
Best: Swell W | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 14.6 °C
Piscinas in Sardinia is an exposed beach break that has inconsistent surf. Summer in particular tends to be flat. The best wind direction is from the southeast. Groundswells and windswells are equally likely and the best swell direction is from the west. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. Likely to be crowded if working. Take special care here if it gets very crowded.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Sardinia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Piscinas
- The closest passenger airport to Piscinas is Decimomannu Airport (DCI) in Italy, 50 km (31 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Piscinas is Elmas (Cagliari) Airport (CAG), also in Italy, 61 km (38 miles) away.
- Third is Tortoli Airport (TTB) in Italy, 116 km (72 miles) away.
- Alghero Airport (AHO) in Italy is 124 km (77 miles) away.
- Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB), also in Italy is the fifth nearest airport to Piscinas and is 179 km (111 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Piscinas, Sardinia. Use the tab navigation above to view Piscinas sea temperature, Piscinas photographs, Piscinas detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Piscinas webcams, current wind from Sardinia live weather stations and Piscinas tide predictions. The Italy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Italy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Italy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Piscinas.