Pirambu Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell S | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 26.8 °C
Pirambu in Sergipe is an exposed river break that has pretty consitent surf. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds blow from the northwest. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the best swell direction is from the south. The river break provides left and right handers. Best around low tide. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Beware of rips and sharks.
Overall Pirambu Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in November
The rose diagram shows the combination of swells directed at Pirambu through an average... (show all text)
This picture illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different direc... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Pirambu surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Sergipe surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Pirambu
Tide stations nearest to Pirambu:
- Closest tide stationAracaju19 mi
- Second closest tide stationRio Sao Francisco (bar)35 mi
- Third closest tide stationCoruripe63 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationMarechal Deodoro97 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationPilar100 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Pirambu:
- Closest ski areaChacaltaya (Bolivia)2137 mi
- Second closest ski areaVallecitos (Argentina)2583 mi
- Third closest ski areaLos Penitentes (Argentina)2592 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaLos Puquios (Argentina)2595 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaPortillo (Chile)2608 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Pirambu:
- Closest city locationNossa Senhora do Socorro (Brazil)16 mi
- Second closest city locationBarra dos Coqueiros (Brazil)17 mi
- Third closest city locationAracaju (Brazil)21 mi
- Fourth closest city locationSao Cristovao (Brazil)30 mi
- Fifth closest city locationPenedo (Brazil)36 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Pirambu is Santa Maria (Aracaju) Airport (AJU) in Brazil, which is 36 km (22 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Pirambu is Zumbi Dos Palmares (Maceio) Airport (MCZ), also in Brazil, 180 km (112 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Pirambu, Sergipe. Use the tab navigation above to view Pirambu sea temperature, Pirambu photographs, Pirambu detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Pirambu webcams, current wind from Sergipe live weather stations and Pirambu tide predictions. The Brazil swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Brazil and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Brazil wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Pirambu.