Pigeon Point Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell N | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.3 °C
Pigeon Point in - is an exposed beach break that has pretty consitent surf The best wind direction is from the southeast. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the north. The beach breaks favour lefts. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Submerged rocks are a hazard.
Overall Pigeon Point Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in September
The graph illustrates the range of swells directed at Pigeon Point through a typical Se... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Pigeon Point surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Tobago surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Pigeon Point
Tide stations nearest to Pigeon Point:
- Closest tide stationScarborough, Tobago7 mi
- Second closest tide stationPort of Spain, Trinidad58 mi
- Third closest tide stationCouva67 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationMarabella73 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSan Fernando75 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Pigeon Point:
- Closest ski areaHuascaran (Peru)1816 mi
- Second closest ski areaChacaltaya (Bolivia)1977 mi
- Third closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)2145 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaWintergreen Resort (United States)2158 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)2161 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Pigeon Point:
- Closest city locationArima (Trinidad and Tobago)48 mi
- Second closest city locationLaventille (Trinidad and Tobago)58 mi
- Third closest city locationPort-Of-Spain (Trinidad and Tobago)58 mi
- Fourth closest city locationChaguanas (Trinidad and Tobago)60 mi
- Fifth closest city locationRio Claro (Trinidad and Tobago)65 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Pigeon Point is Crown Point (Scarborough) Airport (TAB) in Trinidad & Tobago, 3 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Pigeon Point is Piarco (Port-of-spain) Airport (POS), also in Trinidad & Tobago, 84 km (52 miles) away.
- Third is Point Salines International Airport (GND) in Grenada, 138 km (86 miles) away.
- Guiria Airport (GUI) in Venezuela is 174 km (108 miles) away.
- Canouan Airport (CIW) in St.vincent/grenadines is the fifth nearest airport to Pigeon Point and is 178 km (111 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Pigeon Point, Tobago. Use the tab navigation above to view Pigeon Point sea temperature, Pigeon Point photographs, Pigeon Point detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Pigeon Point webcams, current wind from Tobago live weather stations and Pigeon Point tide predictions. The Trinidad and Tobago swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Trinidad and Tobago and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Trinidad and Tobago wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Pigeon Point.