Pico Pequeno Spot ID
Best: Swell WNW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 29.9 °C
Pico Pequeno in Guanacaste is an exposed reef break that usually has waves The best wind direction is from the east. Clean groundswells prevail and the best swell direction is from the west northwest.. Best around mid tide. A popular wave that can get growded. Beware of .
Overall Pico Pequeno Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in September
The graph describes the variation of swells directed at Pico Pequeno through an average... (show all text)
The rose diagram shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Pico Pequeno surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Guanacaste surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Pico Pequeno
Tide stations nearest to Pico Pequeno:
- Closest tide stationSan Juan del Sur64 mi
- Second closest tide stationPunta Arenas73 mi
- Third closest tide stationChacarita76 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationMasachapa111 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSan Juan del Norte (Greytown)151 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Pico Pequeno:
- Closest ski areaHuascaran (Peru)1458 mi
- Second closest ski areaCloudmont (United States)1677 mi
- Third closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)1713 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)1717 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)1724 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Pico Pequeno:
- Closest city locationLiberia (Costa Rica)35 mi
- Second closest city locationSan Jose (Costa Rica)66 mi
- Third closest city locationPuntarenas (Costa Rica)72 mi
- Fourth closest city locationChacarita (Costa Rica)76 mi
- Fifth closest city locationRivas (Nicaragua)77 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Pico Pequeno is Daniel Oduber Quiros International (Liberia) Airport (LIR) in Costa Rica, which is 44 km (27 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Pico Pequeno is Nosara Airport (NOB), also in Costa Rica, 44 km (27 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO), also in Costa Rica, 182 km (113 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Pico Pequeno, Guanacaste. Use the tab navigation above to view Pico Pequeno sea temperature, Pico Pequeno photographs, Pico Pequeno detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Pico Pequeno webcams, current wind from Guanacaste live weather stations and Pico Pequeno tide predictions. The Costa Rica swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Costa Rica and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Costa Rica wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Pico Pequeno.