Petit Port Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind ESE
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.5 °C
Petit Port in Jersey is an exposed reef break that has inconsistent surf with no particular seasonal pattern. Works best in offshore winds from the east southeast. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells No beach break here and there are also left and right hand reef breaks on offer.. Best around high tide. Take care of rocks / rips.
For Plemont, 8 km from Petit Port.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Jersey Airport, 5 km from Petit Port.
|light winds from the N|
At Channel Islands Buoy, 58 miles from Petit Port.
|Data Age||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr||0 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Average period (s)||7||6||6||6|
Overall Petit Port Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
The rose diagram describes the combination of swells directed at Petit Port through an ... (show all text)
This picture shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Petit Port surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Jersey surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Petit Port
Visitor Reviews of Petit Port
Other Nearby Surf Breaks closest to Petit Port:(click location name for more details)
- Closest break0 mi
- Second closest break1 mi
- Third closest break2 mi
- Fourth closest break2 mi
- Fifth closest break3 mi
Tide stations nearest to Petit Port:
- Closest tide stationSaint Helier, Jersey, Channel Islands6 mi
- Second closest tide stationSaint Peter Port22 mi
- Third closest tide stationGranville38 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSaint Malo39 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSaint Servan39 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Petit Port:
- Closest ski areaAnother World Ski and Snowboard Centre (United Kingdom)318 mi
- Second closest ski areaLe Mont-Dore (France)344 mi
- Third closest ski areaChastreix-Sancy (France)345 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaBesse Super Besse (France)351 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaRaise (United Kingdom)372 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Petit Port:
- Closest city locationSaint Helier (United Kingdom)6 mi
- Second closest city locationSaint Malo (France)39 mi
- Third closest city locationCherbourg (France)42 mi
- Fourth closest city locationSaint-Brieuc (France)52 mi
- Fifth closest city locationRennes (France)80 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Petit Port is Jersey Airport (JER) in England, 4 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Petit Port is Guernsey Airport (GCI) in Guernsey Isld., 38 km (24 miles) away.
- Third is Pleurtuit (Dinard) Airport (DNR) in France, 67 km (42 miles) away.
- Maupertus (Cherbourg) Airport (CER) in France is 76 km (47 miles) away.
- Armor (St.-brieuc Armor) Airport (SBK), also in France is the fifth nearest airport to Petit Port and is 85 km (53 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Petit Port, Jersey. Use the tab navigation above to view Petit Port sea temperature, Petit Port photographs, Petit Port detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Petit Port webcams, current wind from Jersey live weather stations and Petit Port tide predictions. The United Kingdom swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United Kingdom and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United Kingdom wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Petit Port.