Perkins Spot ID
Photo credit: Aztec Warrior!!
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell E | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 29.7 °C
Perkins in North Floridais a sandbar break that has pretty consitent surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Works best in offshore winds from the west. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the best swell direction is from the east. Sometimes crowded. Hazards include - Rocks - Sharks.
For South Patrick Shores, 1 km from Perkins.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Patrick Air Force Base Airport, 4 km from Perkins.
|light winds from the SSW|
At Canaveral Buoy, 34 miles from Perkins.
|Data Age||10 hr||9 hr||8 hr||7 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
Overall Perkins Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in September
This chart shows the combination of swells directed at Perkins through an average Septe... (show all text)
This image illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Perkins surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Perkins
Tide stations nearest to Perkins:
- Closest tide stationSouth Patrick Shores1 mi
- Second closest tide stationSatellite Beach2 mi
- Third closest tide stationPatrick Air Force Base3 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationCanova Beach4 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationCocoa Beach12 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Perkins:
- Closest ski areaCloudmont (United States)492 mi
- Second closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)498 mi
- Third closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)498 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)498 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCataloochee (United States)531 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Perkins:
- Closest city locationMelbourne (United States)8 mi
- Second closest city locationPalm Bay (United States)12 mi
- Third closest city locationMerritt Island (United States)24 mi
- Fourth closest city locationTitusville (United States)31 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSaint Cloud (United States)42 mi
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Perkins, Florida - North. Use the tab navigation above to view Perkins sea temperature, Perkins photographs, Perkins detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Perkins webcams, current wind from Florida - North live weather stations and Perkins tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Perkins.