Pererenan Spot ID
Type: beach and reef
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 24.8 °C
Pererenan in Bali (West Coast) is an exposed beach and reef break that has dependable surf. May-Oct (Dry Season) is the best time of year for waves. Offshore winds blow from the northeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the southwest. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Likely to be crowded if working. Beware of rips and rocks.
Overall Pererenan Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
This image illustrates the combination of swells directed at Pererenan over a normal Ju... (show all text)
The graph describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Pererenan surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Bali - Kuta surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Pererenan
Visitor Reviews of Pererenan
Tide stations nearest to Pererenan:
- Closest tide stationDenpasar6 mi
- Second closest tide stationBanjar35 mi
- Third closest tide stationSingaraja39 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationMataram68 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationWongsorejo68 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Pererenan:
- Closest ski areaLake Mountain (Australia)2769 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Donna Buang (Australia)2769 mi
- Third closest ski areaMount Buffalo (Australia)2778 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMount Buller (Australia)2778 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMt Stirling (Australia)2780 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Pererenan:
- Closest city locationDenpasar (Indonesia)6 mi
- Second closest city locationTabanan (Indonesia)9 mi
- Third closest city locationKlungkung (Indonesia)21 mi
- Fourth closest city locationBanjar (Indonesia)35 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSingaraja (Indonesia)39 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Pererenan is Bali International (Denpasar) Airport (DPS) in Indonesia, which is 10 km (6 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Pererenan is Selaparang (Mataram) Airport (AMI), also in Indonesia, 107 km (66 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Pererenan, Bali - Kuta. Use the tab navigation above to view Pererenan sea temperature, Pererenan photographs, Pererenan detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Pererenan webcams, current wind from Bali - Kuta live weather stations and Pererenan tide predictions. The Indonesia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Indonesia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Indonesia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Pererenan.