Pelle a Tarte Spot ID
Best: Swell N | Wind SSE
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.7 °C
Pelle a Tarte on the North Coast is an exposed reef break that has dependable surf. Winter and spring are the optimum times of year to visit. Offshore winds blow from the south southeast with some shelter here from northeast winds. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the north. The reef provides both left and right breaks. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Watch out for urchins, rips and rocks.
For Petite Riviere Salee, 7 km from Pelle a Tarte.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Le Lamentin/Martinique Aimé Césaire International Airport, 22 km from Pelle a Tarte.
|light winds from the ENE|
Dry and partly cloudy
Overall Pelle a Tarte Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in September
The rose diagram describes the variation of swells directed at Pelle a Tarte over a nor... (show all text)
This picture shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Pelle a Tarte surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Martinique surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Pelle a Tarte
Tide stations nearest to Pelle a Tarte:
- Closest tide stationPetite Riviere Salee4 mi
- Second closest tide stationLa Trinite5 mi
- Third closest tide stationSainte-Marie6 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationLe Robert7 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationLe Francois12 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Pelle a Tarte:
- Closest ski areaWintergreen Resort (United States)1940 mi
- Second closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)1940 mi
- Third closest ski areaYawgoo Valley (United States)1955 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)1957 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)1963 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Pelle a Tarte:
- Closest city locationLe Lamentin (Martinique)14 mi
- Second closest city locationFort-De-France (Martinique)17 mi
- Third closest city locationLe Gosier (Guadeloupe)106 mi
- Fourth closest city locationLes Abymes (Guadeloupe)111 mi
- Fifth closest city locationBaie-Mahault (Guadeloupe)113 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Pelle a Tarte is Le Lamentin (Fort-de-france) Airport (FDF) in Antilles, 23 km (14 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Pelle a Tarte is Canefield Airport (DCF) in Dominica, 82 km (51 miles) away.
- Third is George F L Charles (Castries) Airport (SLU) in St. Lucia Island, 84 km (52 miles) away.
- Melville Hall (Dominica) Airport (DOM) in Dominica is 96 km (60 miles) away.
- Hewanorra International (Hewandorra) Airport (UVF) in St. Lucia Island is the fifth nearest airport to Pelle a Tarte and is 115 km (71 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Pelle a Tarte, Martinique. Use the tab navigation above to view Pelle a Tarte sea temperature, Pelle a Tarte photographs, Pelle a Tarte detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Pelle a Tarte webcams, current wind from Martinique live weather stations and Pelle a Tarte tide predictions. The Martinique swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Martinique and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Martinique wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Pelle a Tarte.