Pavos Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
Pavos Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.3 °C
Pavos in Lima is an exposed beach break that is often working and works all around the year. Offshore winds blow from the east northeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the optimum swell angle is from the southwest. Waves at the beach break both left and right. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Sometimes crowded. Hazards include rocks, man-made danger (buoys etc...) and pollution.
Overall Pavos Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
This image shows the range of swells directed at Pavos over a normal April and is based... (show all text)
The graph illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different direc... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Pavos surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Lima surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Pavos
Visitor Reviews of Pavos
Tide stations nearest to Pavos:
- Closest tide stationLima2 mi
- Second closest tide stationCallao10 mi
- Third closest tide stationSan Bartolo24 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationChilca34 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationChancay42 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Pavos:
- Closest ski areaHuascaran (Peru)212 mi
- Second closest ski areaChacaltaya (Bolivia)667 mi
- Third closest ski areaSki Arpa (Chile)1479 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaPortillo (Chile)1497 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaLos Penitentes (Argentina)1498 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Pavos:
- Closest city locationLima (Peru)2 mi
- Second closest city locationCallao (Peru)7 mi
- Third closest city locationChosica (Peru)25 mi
- Fourth closest city locationChancay (Peru)42 mi
- Fifth closest city locationHuaral (Peru)45 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Pavos is Jorge Chavez International (Lima) Airport (LIM) in Peru, which is 15 km (9 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Pavos is Pisco Airport (PIO), also in Peru, 200 km (124 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Pavos, Lima. Use the tab navigation above to view Pavos sea temperature, Pavos photographs, Pavos detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Pavos webcams, current wind from Lima live weather stations and Pavos tide predictions. The Peru swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Peru and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Peru wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Pavos.