Pata de Ñame Spot ID
Best: Swell E | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 26.1 °C
Pata de Ñame in North East Coast - Dominican-Republic is an exposed reef break that does not work very often. Winter and spring are the best times of year to visit. The best wind direction is from the southwest. Easily blown out by an onshore breeze Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the east. Best around low tide. Rarely crowded here. Beware of rocks, rips.
Overall Pata de Ñame Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in March
This chart shows the range of swells directed at Pata de Ñame through a typical March. ... (show all text)
This image illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Pata de Ñame surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to North East Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Pata de Ñame
Ski Resorts closest to Pata de Ñame:
- Closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)1421 mi
- Second closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)1428 mi
- Third closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)1437 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)1438 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)1439 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Pata de Ñame is Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) in Dominican Republic, 38 km (24 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Pata de Ñame is La Romana International Airport (LRM), also in Dominican Republic, 53 km (33 miles) away.
- Third is Las Americas International (Santo Domingo) Airport (SDQ) in Dominican Republic, 121 km (75 miles) away.
- Herrera International (Santo Domingo) Airport (HEX) in Dominican Republic is 150 km (93 miles) away.
- Rafael Hernandez (Aguadilla) Airport (BQN) in Puerto Rico is the fifth nearest airport to Pata de Ñame and is 159 km (99 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Pata de Ñame, North East Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Pata de Ñame sea temperature, Pata de Ñame photographs, Pata de Ñame detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Pata de Ñame webcams, current wind from North East Coast live weather stations and Pata de Ñame tide predictions. The Dominican Republic swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Dominican Republic and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Dominican Republic wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Pata de Ñame.