Pascuales Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 30.6 °C
Pascuales in Colima is an exposed river break that only works when conditions are just right with no particular seasonal pattern. The best wind direction is from the north northeast. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the southwest. Waves at the river break both left and right. Rarely crowded here. Watch out for sharks.
Overall Pascuales Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in October
The figure shows the variation of swells directed at Pascuales through an average Octob... (show all text)
This chart illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Pascuales surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Colima surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Pascuales
Tide stations nearest to Pascuales:
- Closest tide stationManzanillo28 mi
- Second closest tide stationSan Patricio54 mi
- Third closest tide stationLazaro Cardenas131 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationCardenas (Melchor Ocampo)134 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationLazaro Cardenas134 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Pascuales:
- Closest ski areaSki Apache (United States)1004 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Lemmon Ski Valley (United States)1031 mi
- Third closest ski areaSunrise Park Resort (United States)1101 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSandia Peak (United States)1140 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSki Santa Fe (United States)1168 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Pascuales:
- Closest city locationTecoman (Mexico)7 mi
- Second closest city locationManzanillo (Mexico)27 mi
- Third closest city locationColimas (Mexico)30 mi
- Fourth closest city locationVilla de Alvarez (Mexico)31 mi
- Fifth closest city locationTuxpan (Mexico)60 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Pascuales is Colima Airport (CLQ) in Mexico, which is 62 km (39 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Pascuales is Playa De Oro International (Manzanillo) Airport (ZLO), also in Mexico, 71 km (44 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Don Miguel Y Hidalgo International (Guadalajara) Airport (GDL), also in Mexico, 198 km (123 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Pascuales, Colima. Use the tab navigation above to view Pascuales sea temperature, Pascuales photographs, Pascuales detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Pascuales webcams, current wind from Colima live weather stations and Pascuales tide predictions. The Mexico swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Mexico and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Mexico wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Pascuales.