Pantin Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell NW | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.2 °C
Pantin(Playa de Rodo) in Galicia is an exposed beach break that is often working and works all around the year. Offshore winds blow from the southeast with some shelter here from northeast winds. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the northwest. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Best around low tide. Often Crowded. Overcrowding can even make surfing hazardous.
Overall Pantin Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
This image illustrates the range of swells directed at Pantin through a typical Februar... (show all text)
The graph describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Pantin surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Galicia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Pantin
- The closest passenger airport to Pantin (Playa de Rodo) is A Coruna (La Coruna) Airport (LCG) in Spain, 42 km (26 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Pantin (Playa de Rodo) is Santiago Airport (SCQ), also in Spain, 85 km (53 miles) away.
- Third is Vigo Airport (VGO) in Spain, 161 km (100 miles) away.
- Asturias (Aviles) Airport (OVD) in Spain is 169 km (105 miles) away.
- Braganca Airport (BGC) in Acores is the fifth nearest airport to Pantin (Playa de Rodo) and is 228 km (142 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Pantin, Galicia. Use the tab navigation above to view Pantin sea temperature, Pantin photographs, Pantin detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Pantin webcams, current wind from Galicia live weather stations and Pantin tide predictions. The Spain (Europe) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Europe) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Europe) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Pantin.