Palm Beach (Todos Santos) Spot ID
Best: Swell WSW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.3 °C
Palm Beach (Todos Santos) in Baja Sur is an exposed beach break that usually has waves and can work at any time of the year. Ideal winds are from the northeast. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the west southwest. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Good surf at all stages of the tide. When the surf is up, crowds are likely Watch out for urchins, rips and rocks.
At Palm Beach (Todos Santos) (0 km).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Upper Las Brisas Todos Santos wx, 2 km from Palm Beach (Todos Santos).
|light winds from the S|
Overall Palm Beach (Todos Santos) Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
The figure describes the range of swells directed at Palm Beach (Todos Santos) over a n... (show all text)
This chart shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Palm Beach (Todos Santos) surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Baja Sur surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Palm Beach (Todos Santos)
Ski Resorts closest to Palm Beach (Todos Santos):
- Closest ski areaMt Lemmon Ski Valley (United States)624 mi
- Second closest ski areaSunrise Park Resort (United States)729 mi
- Third closest ski areaSki Apache (United States)738 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaElk Ridge Ski and Outdoor Recreation (United States)819 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaWilliams Ski Area (United States)822 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Palm Beach (Todos Santos) is Los Cabos International (San Jose Del Cabo) Airport (SJD) in Mexico, which is 62 km (39 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Palm Beach (Todos Santos) is General Manuel Marquez De Leon International (La Paz) Airport (LAP), also in Mexico, 71 km (44 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Palm Beach (Todos Santos), Baja Sur. Use the tab navigation above to view Palm Beach (Todos Santos) sea temperature, Palm Beach (Todos Santos) photographs, Palm Beach (Todos Santos) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Palm Beach (Todos Santos) webcams, current wind from Baja Sur live weather stations and Palm Beach (Todos Santos) tide predictions. The Mexico swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Mexico and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Mexico wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Palm Beach (Todos Santos).