Padma Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(West Coast of Bali, Indonesia)
Padma Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 29.4 °C
Padma in Bali (Kuta) is an exposed beach break that has dependable surf. May-Oct (Dry Season) is the best time of year for waves. Offshore winds are from the east northeast. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the southwest. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Best around high tide. When it's working here, it can get crowded. Take care to avoid the rocks.
Overall Padma Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
The figure illustrates the combination of swells directed at Padma over a normal April,... (show all text)
This chart describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different direction... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Padma surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Bali - Kuta surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Padma
Visitor Reviews of Padma
Tide stations nearest to Padma:
- Closest tide stationDenpasar5 mi
- Second closest tide stationBanjar37 mi
- Third closest tide stationSingaraja41 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationMataram66 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationWongsorejo71 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Padma:
- Closest ski areaLake Mountain (Australia)2766 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Donna Buang (Australia)2766 mi
- Third closest ski areaMount Buffalo (Australia)2775 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMount Buller (Australia)2776 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMt Stirling (Australia)2777 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Padma:
- Closest city locationDenpasar (Indonesia)5 mi
- Second closest city locationTabanan (Indonesia)11 mi
- Third closest city locationKlungkung (Indonesia)20 mi
- Fourth closest city locationBanjar (Indonesia)37 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSingaraja (Indonesia)41 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Padma is Bali International (Denpasar) Airport (DPS) in Indonesia, which is 6 km (4 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Padma is Selaparang (Mataram) Airport (AMI), also in Indonesia, 104 km (65 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Padma, Bali - Kuta. Use the tab navigation above to view Padma sea temperature, Padma photographs, Padma detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Padma webcams, current wind from Bali - Kuta live weather stations and Padma tide predictions. The Indonesia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Indonesia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Indonesia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Padma.